High earners, Independent IT consultants and Medical consultants are saving money by taking our unique tax advice.
Every individual is different from others. So, their tax advice also different based on their level of earnings, sources of earnings, marital status, nature of works, saving strategy, investment strategy etc.
We consider your unique circumstances.
Eastern Accountants processes the incorporation of business in the United Kingdom by registering your Limited company with the UK’s company’s house and HMRC.
Our experts help you to decide on the most suitable structure for your business, for instance,
- Sole Trader.
- Limited Liability Partnership.
- Private Limited Company.
Eastern Accountants offer a comprehensive company formation package in a highly budget-friendly price and offer-
- Free consultation to ignite your business.
- We will aware you about your cash flows, budgets, projections, and forecasting so you can save time for your family members.
- Run the business with a proper business plan and restructure your existing business if need, due to the change business environment.
- Is your business making profit or shrink your investment- we will review the business performance which will give you a peace of mind.
Dynamic Accountancy Services
Eastern accounts provide a complete and satisfactory dynamic account management solutions for the businesses looking to grow in the UK’s challenging market by assuring…….
- The perfect bookkeeping - precise and digitally maintained.
- Simplify your company accounting and tax issues.
- Cost analysis.
- Bank and cash transactions reconciliation.
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Annual financial Accounts and statutory reporting.
- Corporation Tax return and Self-Assessments tax returns for directors and sole traders.
- Bespoke Tax planning for corporations and individuals.
Helping the Employers
Being an employer, your role is more than buying and selling. We, the Eastern Accountants will reduce your burden and headache in -
- HR Compliances and aids you to recruit appropriate staffs for your business.
- Register for PAYE as an employer with HMRC
- Payroll and CIS operation for your employees.
- Reporting to HMRC i.e., Payslips. P45, P60, RTI, EPS, P30, P11D and year end submission.
- CIS reporting and IR35 compliance
- Auto enrolment and pension setup for you and your employees.
- Payments service for employees and HMRC taxes.
- Compliance with pension regulator and reporting to pension provider.
Helping the Company Directors and Sole Trade
Assist director to deliver their statutory duties – Prepare the financial reporting according to the GAAP and accounting policies and framework.
Company secretarial works – keeping the directors, shareholders and companies detail up to date with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs.
Monthly and Quarterly management account- keep control over your finance and investment. Helping to make appropriate financial decision.
Statutory Annual financial reporting- poor financial reporting may cause or invite HMRC enquires and investigation which will take your valuable time and money. We will be helping you to prepare financial reports in utmost accurate and ethical standard.
Corporation tax planning and claiming reliefs- appropriate tax calculation. Use the business losses and all beneficial claims and reliefs within the time frame.
Statutory reporting to Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs – avoid penalties for late submission by deliver the returns as your legal duties to submit on time.
Moving to Technology
- Consultancy and support for MTD (Making Tax Digital)
- Discover a suitable IT solution FFB (Fit For your Business)
- Set up digital financial control system
- Instigating Xero/ Sage line 50 accounting software
- Technical support to run the system
- Training for employer and employees
MTD VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Eligibility check for VAT registration- Mandatory registration or Voluntary Registration or Exempt from registration!
- VAT registration and choose appropriate schemes for your business VAT – what is fit for your business- standard rated or flat rate or you fall in margin schemes? We will assess which VAT rate you
- VAT Analysis and prepare the VAT return- pay or reclaim appropriate amount of VAT
- MTD compliance reporting and VAT return submission- we will set up your accounting software which is MTD (Making Tax Digital) compliant.
- Maintain VAT control accounts- beware of penalties for late submission and payment! We will ensure you that you pay right amount of VAT and submit on time.
- Assist in VAT or Tax Inspection or investigation- it may turn in nightmarish for you and your business. We can make sure strong possible representation on behalf of your and your business and ensure that HMRC treat you fairly and reasonable.
Charity and Social organisation
- Charity registration
- Compliance services
- Annual financial reporting
- Co-relation compliance with Charity commission, HMRC, Companies House etc.
- Consultation for Trustees to discharge their legal duties
- Consultancy for project management
- Consultancy for risk management
- Consultation for sustainable growth plan
- Business restructure and planning for growth
- Business health check, valuation, and support for acquisition
- Income Tax reliefs
- Capital Gain Tax reliefs
- Inheritance Tax and estate planning
- Business Tax relief – R & D claims and loss reliefs
- Assist business in the event of HMRC VAT investigation
- PAYE taxes and Dividends
Accounting for Medical Professionals
- Precise accounting for NHS doctors and specialist
- Claiming tax relief against qualifying expenses
- Customise services for GP Practice, Consultants, Pharmacist and Salaried GPs